TAGARNO: DIGITAL MARKETING STUDENT INTERN 2019// 02. november 2018
Are you interested in digital marketing, SEO and website development? Are you eager to gain experience and develop your skills in a wide range of digital marketing related tasks? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
We are currently seeking a strong student profile who can further improve our website to create more awareness and generate leads that will help us boost our international sales of digital microscopy solutions.
DIGITAL MARKETING TASKS
- Develop elements and texts on website (Drupal) to improve user journey and SEO
- Use Google Tag manager and Google Search Console to improve web performance
- Further develop Search Engine Marketing (AdWords)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Digital marketing competencies and education
- Familiar with Drupal interface is a big plus
- It is an advantage if you are familiar with Photoshop
- Good writing skills and fluent in English (oral and writing)
- Danish is an advantage but not a requirement
- Action oriented and outgoing
- Independent as well as a team player
- Flexible but structured and thorough in your work approach
- Spring semester 2019 (we will agree on start and end date together)
- You will be part of a marketing team consisting of a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a Sales and Marketing Coordinator and another intern focusing on social media.
- We have a lunch agreement with a local food catering company (paid by the company)
- The internship can be altered to fit your profile and preferences
- We are located close to Horsens train station and the Horsens C highway exit, making transportation to and from Aarhus very easy. A group of employees based in Aarhus also has a carpool agreement that you can of course become part of.
TAGARNO is a technology company with great ambitions for growth. We develop, manufacture and sell advanced and user friendly digital microscopy solutions to a wide range of segments in industries, such as Electronics, Material Science, Medtec, Food and Agriculture. We are an in-house and well-established company with an extensive distributor network across more than 50 markets worldwide. We are located in Horsens and since Spring 2015, TAGARNO has been a part of the local equity fund Insero Horsens.
Read more at tagarno.com.
ACCESSION: January 15, 2019
QUESTIONS: Contact CEO Ole Lind Terkelsen: tel: +45 21954588
APPLICATION: Written in English and sent to email@example.com, marked: Digital Marketing Intern
DEADLINE: Thursday November 8th, 2018