STUDENT POSITION at Unity Studios – PR AND COMMUNICATION// 09. november 2018
Unity Studios is looking for a PR and communication talent to join our team in Aarhus.
The job will vary between 8-12 hours per week, and of course, we take into account that you in your exam periods need to focus mostly on your studies.
- Be responsible for developing a PR strategy and performing PR related tasks
- Planning and driving case interviews with customers
- Writing case descriptions and other text material
- Be involved in event planning, strategy, and participation
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Danish
- An interest in disruptive technologies and digital transformation
- You are enrolled in a relevant study program
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple task within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work on your own
What you can expect from us:
- A relevant student position in a highly dynamic and challenging environment
- Flexible working hours
- Insights into the newest technologies and their practical use
- Great colleagues and social events
About Unity Studios:
Unity Studios is a small development and consultancy company centered around the Unity Technology. We develop as well as support innovative, high quality interactive 3D solutions for companies worldwide. Our main focus is on the development of Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, and Virtual reality solutions.
We are located at Søren Frichs Vej 34B in Aarhus. For more information please check out our website: www.unity-studios.com or call us on +45 86171833.
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled “Student position – PR & Communication”.
Date of employment: 01/12/18.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!