Student job: Dedicated Trader Analyst, MFT energy// 30. november 2018
Are you soon a fresh graduate from the university with a Finance degree or similar? Do you want to take a part in our exciting journey, as an essential part of our trading floor?
MFT energy is a young and passionate trading company, that competes within the European energy markets. We are dedicated to continuing our significant growth, and we are now seeking the right person to take a part in our daily trading operations as trader analyst.
We are dedicated to build the most scalable European Energy trading hub. We are looking for people with drive, analytical skills and positive attitude to join us reaching our dreams together.
• Optimize and expand our current pricing models.
• Proactively seek out and implement initiatives that increase the company’s trading PnL.
• Daily analysis and forecasts
• Preparation of reports and data for internal stakeholders.
• Completed a relevant bachelor’s degree
• Are an expert user in Microsoft Excel
• Have some experience within VBA or other programming language
• Ability to work at least 20 hours a week. Full time employment after graduation.
• A dynamic workplace in modern premises in Aarhus
• A company committed to creating value
• A transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart
• A job where you will be ensured personal as well as professional development
• Flexible start date
• Efficient and analytical driven.
• Independent, proactive and dynamic.
• See opportunities where others see problems.
• Positive attitude: No job too big, no job too small!
• Able to make a difference.
Interested? Or have further questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact our CEO, Cagdas Ozan Ates.
Application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information: Phone: +45 28 92 34 28, E-mail: email@example.com
About MFT Energy
We are the trusted global energy trading house:
• Creating consistently incremental growth
• In a fair organisational structure
• Based on the right people and values