Simens Gemesa: Administration Internship for Administration// 26. november 2018
Division Central Functions Location: Denmark, Brande
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Job ID: 13178
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time - Internship
About the position
For our IT Vendor & License Management team in Brande, we are looking for a dedicated internship student.
The Vendor & License Management team is responsible for the Software License Administration & Management of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy. We operate in a global environment and are responsible for governing the software selection and managing respective contracts, IT license assets and SaaS subscriptions for IT applications and IT Infrastructure.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest pupils and students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
Doing an Internship at Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage requests for software and licenses across the complete process, incl Service Request Fulfillment, Purchasing, Software Approval & Deployment, Asset Management and Configuration Management.
- Support the communication with end users and IT professionals in our global organization to improve end user satisfaction, service performance and efficiency.
- Maintain the IT Services and IT Applications / software in our Portfolio and Configuration Database
- Support the design and deployment of License & Asset Management and Software Deployment processes.
- Provide administrative support for internal projects and initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant education in Administration, Informatics, Economy, Data Science, Engineering or similar
- You have knowledge of SQL, MS Office incl. MS SharePoint
- You have knowledge or experiences with software licenses or cloud subscriptions, e.g. AWS or Azure
- You have a structured and thorough approach to your tasks even under time pressure
- You are a team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured. Furthermore you are dedicated, curious and service-minded as well as detail and quality oriented
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Danilo Villar via phone: +45 30373527 (Mondays and Fridays 9-12 am CET)
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
If you want to know more.