Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker - the Data and Controlling Team// 29. november 2018
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Student Worker - the Data and Controlling Team
Job ID: 13195
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part Time
About the Position
For our Data and Controlling (DC) Team in Service Product Integrity organization we are looking for talented student workers. The DC Team is responsible for controlling and monitoring the warranty provisions of SGRE globally and we are supporting the technical organization in all aspects of financial management and claim/insurance handling.
Being a student worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Controlling on cost collectors and management reporting for your specific area of responsibility e.g. preparation of financial budgets and forecasts
- Perform ad-hoc and reoccurring tasks related to financial month- and year-end closing
- Financial support on our vendor claims and transfer price documentation
- Develop KPI’s and management reporting on warranty data
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled at a university and studying Business Administration or similar and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You are results-oriented and eager to meet deadlines. You have an eye for details and possess strong analytical skills as well as a quality-oriented approach towards your assignments
- You are as a person self-driven, proactive and outgoing
- You are well-versed in Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing, have good interpersonal skills and are capable of working with people from different cultures and organizational levels
Apply online in English for the job at https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13195&company=C0001119799P&username
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jesper Hildebrandt Knudsen via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.