Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker in the Documentation Governance Offshore Team// 07. december 2018
Job ID: 13252
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part Time
We are looking for a student worker to join our newly established Documentation Governance Offshore team. The team is responsible for governing the documentation framework within our Offshore business unit. The scope is mainly technical product documentation.
Our main task is to drive the documentation area in a visionary direction, where quality is high and lives up to customer and legal requirements, processes are optimized and automated, and tools and systems support all of that.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that may end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large. Being a student worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It is also an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support our team members with documentation governance tasks (e.g. process optimizations and tool implementations)
- Create news articles for our intranet
- Prepare documentation (procedures, instructions and guidelines) and presentations
- Various ad-hoc and reoccurring tasks
- Manage the technical preparation prior to meetings and workshops
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student within the fields of communication, languages, management, strategy, organization development, business administration, information management, or similar fields
- You hold outstanding and proven skills within MS PowerPoint and Excel and preferably also Sharepoint
- As a person you are agile, proactive and keen on delivering high quality
- You possess strong communication skills as well as excellent English skills in speaking as well as in writing
Apply online in English for the job at https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13252&company=C0001119799P&username=
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Sara Gangelhof via mail Sara.Gangelhof@siemensgamesa.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s