Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker for the Service Procurement Team // 07. januar 2019
Job ID: 13425
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part time only (8-25 hours/week)
We are looking for two self-driven Student Workers to support our strategic Procurement team. The team is part of the global Procurement organization supporting our Service business unit and we are responsible for a significant number of global and regional Spare Part suppliers. By joining our team, you will be granted the opportunity to gain Procurement insight and hands on experience with daily tasks within purchasing and supplier relations management.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large. Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting the strategic commodity team by preparing, analysing and reviewing relevant data for the yearly price negotiations
- Managing and updating relevant documents e.g. Request for Quotation (RFQ), awarding tools, status reporting and price agreements
- Updating relevant master data information in cooperation with suppliers, Supply Chain Management, the strategic commodity team and other relevant departments
- Assistance in regards to Global Value Sourcing, Cross-functional teams, Supplier Innovation and Cost-and-Value Engineering
- Conducting various other ad hoc tasks for the strategic commodity team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in a relevant higher education on a Bachelor or Master level and have passed the first semester with good results (please attach your grade transcripts and write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- You are an advanced user of MS Office and have a flair for IT systems in general
- You are a dedicated team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jens Elle via phone +45 3067 6907
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13425&company=C0001119799P&username
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s