Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker for Project Management Office// 04. december 2018
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company are listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Job ID: 13235
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Mode of employment: Student Worker
About the position:
For our Project Management Office team in the Offshore Sales & Project Engineering organization, we are looking for a capable Student Worker. The PMO Team is responsible for supporting the S&PR EN organization and management by providing portfolio overview, process improvements and deliver accurate information on projects, and supporting technical and business decisions through capturing, analyzing and interpreting data from our portfolio management tools and systems. Your role will be to support the OF S&PR EN organization with value adding information on its performance through in person alignments and use of advanced applications.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide professional support with structuring verbal information, collecting and analyzing data, preparing documentation and presentations
- Complete ad-hoc and reoccurring tasks on business or organizational development fields independently
- Manage technical preparation of meetings and workshops
- Provide hands-on support for internal customers to bring the best out of the portfolio performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student (with preferably 2-3 years of completed studies) in the fields of management, strategy, leadership, organization development, business administration, engineering management or similar fields
- You have outstanding and proven skills on MS PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables) and a basic knowledge of databases will be an advantage
- You have a bright, business-driven mind boosted by a common-sense approach
- As a person you are proactive, structured and detail-orientated. You are positive and enjoy providing efficient systems and support to those around you
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills in speaking as well as in writing. Furthermore, you thrive in a multicultural environment
You will be seated in Vejle, and we expect you to be able to work 15-25 hours per week, spread on 2-4 days.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13235&company=C0001119799P&username
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.