Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) department// 18. januar 2019
Job ID: 13554
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part Time (15-20 hours pr. week)
For our PLM department within Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) Service we are looking for a student worker to support Management team with tools & methods enabling efficient business operation. Service PLM is a global team overall responsible for development of new and management of existing service products and solutions, and we are continuously in search of bright talents to contribute to our growth.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will support Service PLM to achieve its targets
- Drive the development, implementation and formalization of tools, concepts, data basis for Service PLM teams
- Internal and external knowledge sourcing, transfer, and alignment
- Provide operational, project management, and other ad-hoc support to PLM Management team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an enrolled student within business strategy, management, engineering or similar studies on Masters level (preferably in the first or second semester)
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point as a minimum), MatLab, knowledge in Tableau, VBA, SQL and other data base development would be an advantage
- As a person you are independent and capable of working and making decision on your own. You have a structured approach to your work and the capability to quickly perceive and learn new processes and programs.
- You have strong analytical thinking, flexible mindset and are able to work effectively in a multicultural environment
- You are able to communicate fluently in English – oral as well as written
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Danguole Kavaliauskaite via phone +45 2469 3508
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s