Siemens Gamesa - Student Support – Communications// 31. januar 2019
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Job ID: 13691
Mode of employment: Part time, 20-25 hours a week
About the position
We are looking for a student with strong communication skills and interested (or experienced) in corporate communications.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse team, who construct offshore wind farms across the globe. We enjoy what we do and we are seeking a similarly energised student support worker to help us in the creation and coordination of internal communications including reports, diagrams and internal social media content.
What are my responsibilities in this position?
- Producing content for internal communication channels
- Preparing and proofing presentations
- Coordinating contributor content
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an excellent communicator in English (other languages are an advantage).
- You can create appealing and informative graphic presentations.
- You are quick to understand and progress new tasks.
- You are a confident and expert user of Office tools including Powerpoint, Visio, Word etc.
- You have theoretical or practical knowledge about how to interact with a company’s internal communications environment.
- You are comfortable with shifting working tasks and can take the initiative to propose where your competencies can contribute to the tasks at hand.
- You are currently a student studying marketing, business administration or corporate communications at master level.
- You have at least six months until you will start your master thesis.
Work hours to be scheduled around your study commitments.
Apply online in English for the job https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=13691&company=C0001119799P&username=&st=508E1143422F3B2DE110232E99E8A54DC927E338
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Richelle Anne Nielsen via phone +45 30374624
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s