Siemens Gamesa: Operations Tooling Intern Nacelles Direct Drive// 08. november 2018
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Mode of employment: Full Time (Limited contract period). Please state start date in your application.
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
About the position
For our Industrial operations tooling department we are looking for self-driven and motivated student who will support the team with tooling and equipment development solutions and defining processes related to tracking and follow up on tools needed in the manufacturing facilities within Nacelle manufacturing areas.
By joining the team, you will get the opportunity to work on defining the future business processes and contribute to reduction of non-conformities and improved operational support to secure the performance of the manufacturing facilities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the tooling and packaging developer with coordinating internal logistic requirements and prioritizing the needed packaging solutions
- Develop procedures for tooling, packaging, test equipment development and industrial engineering
- Ensure alignment across the organization and follow up on development activities
- Identifying process improvements and developing suitable solutions
- Report on progress and follow up on tasks
- Prepare training documentation
- Various ad-hoc tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
An enrolled Bachelor or Master student within the fields of Industrial engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
- You find it easy to use various IT tools and systems (SAP, Teamcenter, JIRA etc.)
- You are familiar with 6 Sigma/ lean tools
- You have ability to understand customer needs and adjust timeline and work according to shifting priorities and demands
- As a person you are well-structured, outgoing, and proactive and have good communication skills.
- You possess excellent cross functional and interdisciplinary skills
- Project management skills are a plus
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/explore/journal/offshore-wind-engineering
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.