Siemens Gamesa: Learning & Development – Student worker// 11. februar 2019
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Job ID: 13752
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Student worker
About the position
Global Training Excellence has the responsibility to develop Competence Frameworks and continuously maintain the global training portfolio based on the competence need within job groups working at wind turbine sites. We are looking for a talented student worker to join our development team with a passion for creative digitalized learning solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Apply your knowledge on VR / AR to our L&D projects
- Apply Gamification theories
- Engage with external suppliers of digital learning solutions
- Support the Competence Managers and Learning specialists
- Work with SGRE training centers to ensure that the solution is fit for purpose
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are enrolled in master of “Science of education” or similar
- Learning and development
- Strategic and analytical approach
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills
- You possess a personal drive and love a challenge
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Ann Duedahl via phone: 45 30377313
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13752&company=C0001119799P&username
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s