Siemens Gamesa: Internship Microsoft Office 365 – Sharepoint Designer and Developer// 23. januar 2019
Job ID: 13464
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time (time limited contract for 5-6 months)
About the position:
For the Processes and Systems Operations department within our Corporate Onshore Industrial Operations organization, we are looking for a self-driven and curious Intern to join our Process and Systems team for a period of 5-6 months.
The specific team is responsible for defining and implement manufacturing systems strategy across regions and corporate support functions.
By joining our team, you will get a unique opportunity to gain practical knowledge of Supply Chain Management and IT related activities in a global technology company, as well as to apply your theoretical knowledge to practical situations as designer and developer of SharePoint.
Being an Intern in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the MOSS portals based on Office 365.
- Develop solutions by studying requirements and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- SharePoint 2010 or higher design experience
- Working experience in Office 365 & SharePoint 2013 environment or higher
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
- Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
- Must be well able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English.
- Fluency in other foreign language(s) is a plus like Spanish.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Stefan S. Lauridsen via phone: +45 30376552.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=13464&company=C0001119799P&username=&st=350A798D8451351F81DE1D2E823867D120BC3A50
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s