Erhverv Aarhus: Communication and Event Intern at International Community from January 2020// 06. september 2019
International Community is an initiative driven by Erhverv Aarhus. International Community aims tosupport companies, public authorities and institutions in attracting, welcoming and retaining international employees and their families to the Aarhus area. Erhverv Aarhus is the biggest business network in Aarhus and works to improve the conditions for companies who are located in or wish to locate their business in the Aarhus area.
From January 2020 we offer an intern position within an open-minded and dynamic organization, where you can put your theories and ideas into practice. The position offers exciting and diverse tasks with lots of responsibility as we are a small team working closely together.
Examples of assignments:
- Writing the weekly International Comunity newsletter
- Organizing and participating in events
- Representing International Community at International Citizen Service, where we support recently arrived internationals with information about living and working in the area
- Updating and managing the content of our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Video production – primarily for social media
- Other tasks that we define and develop together
- A master’s student enrolled in a field of education relevant for the internship
- Fluent in English
- Able to read and carry a conversation in Danish
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ready for a challenging internship that gives you a practical perspective on your theoretical knowledge from your studies
The internship is preferably from January 2020 until June/July 2020.
The internship is full time and unpaid but flexible according to your plans and studies.
Interviews will be held continuously.
Contact and apply:
Please direct your questions and send your application (in English or Danish) to Jesper Theil, Head of Communication: firstname.lastname@example.org.