Dedicated Financial Controller, MFT energy// 01. oktober 2018
Do you want to take part in our exciting journey, as an essential part of our financial Backoffice?
MFT energy is a young and passionate trading company, that competes within the European energy markets. We are dedicated to continue our significant growth, and we are now seeking the right person to be second in command in our financial support function.
We put people first and believe in creating opportunities for ambitious, creative and hardworking people. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Optimize and expand our current systems and routines to support or continuous growth
- Proactively seek out and implement initiatives that reduce the company’s costs and enhance its financial transparency
- Daily bookkeeping and invoice management
- Preparation of reports and data for internal and external stakeholders
- Completed a relevant bachelor degree
- Are an expert user in Microsoft Excel
- Have some experience within VBA or other programming language
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week
- Independent, proactive and dynamic
- See opportunities where others see problems
- Positive attitude: No job too big, no job too small
- Able to make a difference
- A dynamic workplace in modern premises in Aarhus
- A company committed to creating value
- A transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart
- A job where you will be ensured personal as well as professional development
- Flexible start date
Interested? Or have further questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact CFO, Lars Kristensen. Send your application to: email@example.com
Contact information: Lars Kristensen Phone: +45 1842675, E-mail: LK@mft-energy.com
About MFT Energy
MFT Energy focuses on generating value by trading energy related products in Central West Europe on the short term and intraday markets.
In MFT, we believe that the employees are the driving factor. We believe that the people who share our goals and contribute to the growth, deserve to take a fair piece of our success.
We are the trusted global energy trading house:
- Creating consistently incremental growth
- In a fair organisational structure
- Based on the right people and values
Visit our homepage here.
Banegaardspladsen 11, 4th.
Aarhus C, 8000