Communication and Event Intern at Erhverv Aarhus/International Community// 05. oktober 2018
Communication and Event Intern at Erhverv Aarhus/International Community
Do you want to be part of an international environment and put your communication and coordination skills to the test in the real world?
Erhverv Aarhus is the biggest business network in Aarhus and works to improve the conditions for companies who are located in or wish to locate their business in the Aarhus area. International Community is an initiative driven by Erhverv Aarhus. International Community aims to support companies, public authorities and institutions in attracting, welcoming and retaining international employees and their families to the Aarhus area.
From January 2018 we offer an intern position within an open-minded and dynamic organization, where you can put your theories and ideas into practice. The position is unpaid but you can expect exciting and diverse tasks with lots of responsibility as we are a small team working closely together.
Examples of assignments:
- Writing our weekly newsletter which is sent out to more than 3,400 internationals and companies
- Organizing and participating in events
- Representing International Community at International Citizen Service, where we support recently arrived internationals with information about living and working in the area
- Updating and managing the content of our Facebook page
- Other tasks that we define and develop together
- A master’s student enrolled in a field of education relevant for the internship
- Fluent in English
- Able to read and carry a conversation in Danish
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ready for a challenging internship that gives you a practical perspective on your theoretical knowledge from your studies
The internship preferably starts in January 2019 until June 2019. The internship is full time but flexible according to your plans and studies.
Interviews will be held continuously.
Contact and apply:
Please direct your questions and your application to Jesper Theil, Head of Communication: firstname.lastname@example.org.