Ambitious software developers
Do you have a strong ambition for testing your skills in an inspiring company that provides some of the most innovative digital financial solutions on the market? We are looking for skilled software development interns for the Danske Bank Development Center in Aarhus.
- You are curious and enjoy new challenges
- You are dedicated and proactive
- You take positive approach to your assignments and independently provide recommendation for your solutions
- You are a team player and take part in knowledge-sharing and sparring
- The different cutting-edge technologies you will be involved in include among others:
- RabbitMQ, WebSphere MQ, REST, HTTP, SO-AP
- C#, F#, .NET Core
- MSSQL, DB2, Cassandra
- Microservices architecture, Continuous Delivery Deployment pipeline, GIT
- Domain driven design, CQRS, Orleans actor framework
We offer a dynamic and international software development environment with more than 450 employees. We provide exciting and challenging assignments from front-end to back-end development and integration assignments to add-ons for existing in-house systems. You will work in a young environment with student assistants, students and recent graduates.
The internship will last 20 weeks from February 2018 to June 2018 and will fit in with your studies. You will be employed on a full-time basis in accordance with existing practice regarding pay during internship.
If you have any questions about the internship, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send your application, CV and grades to Talent Coordinator, Line Søborg Rasmussen, firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st December 2017.
We hire on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. We look forwardto hear from you.